The aim of the thesis is to develop a concept for a sensor for the contactless detection of hands, e.g. for the activation of hand basins, toilet flushes or lighting. We offer you the opportunity to write your master's thesis with us on this topic or to complete a practical semester followed by a bachelor's thesis.
Your possible subtasks:
- Research of common and innovative measurement / sensor technologies Evaluation of technologies
- Check availability and costs Creation of a technology-independent specification for a specific area of application
- Structure of microcontroller-controlled functional models
- Carrying out measurements and tests to verify the functional model
Your skills / knowledge:
- Study of engineering (technical informatics, electrical engineering, sensor technology, automation technology or a comparable field of study)
- Organized, responsible and able to work in a team
- Reliable and responsible
What we offer you
We offer you an attractive and secure environment in a rapidly growing international company. Do you enjoy this task in a dynamic company? Do you have a working style that is team-oriented and systematic, as well as being characterized by creativity, flexibility and initiative? Then please send your complete application documents stating the reference number. 2018/05 to the address on the right.